The sports betting system – tips and statistics to help you bet
It’s the 21st century, sports betting is accepted by most punters and in some countries it is even legal! Sports gambling has turned from a “secret pastime” into a regular recreational activity.
However, not everyone who bets knows how to do it properly. Many people like the idea of making money this way, but they just don’t know how to do it. Some of them might actually win, but others lose for reasons they don’t understand.
The point is that if you want to bet and win money online or offline, you need a good strategy that allows you to make full use of the betting system in games.
For example, you can bet on a winner based on their age or home field advantage, but that only works if all games are played there and all players are the same age. If one person gets sick halfway through a game and then is replaced by another, much younger player – your system falls apart! This is where the betting system comes to the rescue. It is a set of guidelines and statistics that help you bet more accurately and make better decisions, resulting in less losses and more winnings! A good sports betting system should:
- Be simple and clear enough to understand and use
- Have several “win-win” strategies that should not be too complicated
- Work on all types of bets, both offline and online
- have a high winning percentage
- (If you are betting on friends, this number does not matter) have low stakes (you won’t go bust in a few days if your system isn’t perfect!)
Now that we know what to look for in a sports betting system, let’s get down to business! Here’s a list of easy-to-use sports betting strategies.
Bonus at the registration in the bookmaker’s office mrgreen
Sports Betting Strategies
Always keep an eye on the odds. This will tell you if you should favour one team or the other, and what the score should be. A good example would be when Arsenal play against Barcelona.
If you pick a team based on name or age, things get complicated quickly! In this strategy tutorial, we’ll use football/soccer.
3) Focus on one sport.
It should be a sport you are interested in because watching the games will help you! Seeing which teams are good and bad, how they play, etc. will make your sports betting system even more accurate – if the teams in the game differ from your research, then there’s a good chance your system is flawed. Don’t bet on that!
4) SIMPLE PREDICTIONS – NOTHING FANCY.
Remember that your goal is to apply a betting system that will work in real life, not just on paper! If you flip coins or roll dice, you will win sometimes – but not always. And when you don’t win, you’ll quickly start losing money!
5) MORE COMPLICATED STRATEGIES THAT WORK GREAT TOO!
Just because a system is complicated doesn’t mean it’s good. We play sports to win money and have fun: we don’t need to work at NASA to become good sports bettors!
6) WINNER TAKES ALL.
This system is similar to the next one we’ll be talking about, but this time we change the stakes: instead of betting low and hoping for a small profit (if any), you bet all your chips and double them if you win.
7) HELP YOUR SYSTEM WORK EVEN BETTER!
Let’s learn how to adapt our system to the games we are betting on. If there are no clear favourites, you can’t bet on just one team – that would be a waste of money! Instead, bet on the underdog if it’s good enough, or on the over/under line if it’s equal.
8) A REAL EXAMPLE OF A TRIPLE WIN WEEKEND!
This strategy is time-consuming, but increases the accuracy of your bets – you’ll follow teams for weeks or months before making big bets, so the chances of getting an accurate system are higher!
9) ADDING TO YOUR WINS IS THE ULTIMATE SPORTS BETTING STRATEGY!
You can easily increase your winnings by betting as follows: let’s say you want to double your bet, but you don’t have enough money for a second bet. You can easily find someone who wants to use your system and bet against them! This will of course reduce your total winnings, but it’s still a great way to increase your money.
- You should pick an outsider with good enough odds to bet on;
- You should be consistent in the way you place your bets;
- Don’t bet too much on one game;
- Don’t pick a team just because it is your favourite – you will lose money!
- If there is no clear favourite, bet on the underdog or on the over/under line if it is even.
- Place consecutive bets and make sure you don’t bet too much at once (if you win big once, you won’t have enough money for the next time!).